So now, I'm back in Singapore, and I'm working on my way to pig out for the rest of the holidays! But first, gonna get some rest first. It's good to be home, even though it's really hard to adjust to the sudden climate change. And now, I see everything in EUROS. Gosh, how can things be so cheap?
Sunday, June 21, 2009
FINALLY BACKK (:
Yes, I'm finally back home - back to good food and cheap deals. My flight back go delayed by 1 hour from Bruxelles to Londres. So my luggage wasn't checked into the plane from Londres to Singapour. Hence, I only received it today. But, man, I really didn't expect my luggage to be so heavy. Had Xingyan and Xiuli help me packed my bag before I left, but when I reached the airport, guess how much it weighed --> 41 freaking kilograms!!!!!!!!!! Of course i had to repack, and I almost missed my flight after missing 2 trains to get to the airport. Thankfully, the check-in staff were very kind and helped me repack. I had to shed 9 kilos from my big luggage (damn those books) and in the end, I checked in my backpack and took out another bag to stuff all the books from the pink luggage. So I had 2 duffel bags and 1 laptop to handcarry all the way from Brussels to Singapore, AND 5 coats. It was so, very heavy I nearly died. Luckily, I met nice people along the way who offered to carry my stuff. Thanks to the Vietnamese lady and the Belgian gentleman (:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLL damn mish, how did u manage to handcarry 2 duffel bags AND a laptop... dont tell me the *crying* trick worked!!! cox ill do the same lolololol
ReplyDeleteand 41 kilos!!!! isnt it 25kilos?!?!?!? so youre 16 kilos above the limit. OMG youre crazy
happy to hear you're safely back :) do eat all u have dreamed about this semester. its your time hunny :)
yes the crying did helped! if not, i wouldn't be able to check in 2 baggages. ahhh, what an experience! :p hahahaha. have fun in morocco (:
ReplyDeletemuacks.