je pars, je pars, je pars!
i'm leaving i'm leaving i'm leaving!
it's too fast, 6 months passed by IN A FLASH. omg. my room is totally empty now. all my kot mates have left. i have the whole apartment to myself but it's EMPTY! :(
i hate to say it but i'll miss this place. even though it's small, dreary - it holds memories I will cherish. gonna take 22h to fly back to s'pore - boredom. hopefully they'l allow me to check in my baggage. oh ya, exam just finished this morning too! (:
i'm really gonna miss my little hole here.
je ne veux pas partir LLN :((((
hi, I've been sort of following your updates. I'm going to being a new excahnge term in LLN this september. I was wondering if you could put up a post giving advice to people like me. Basically what we should pack, what we should see, what we could give a miss, other advice etc. That would be great!
ReplyDeletehey sweetieeeeeeee
ReplyDeleteim gonna miss uuuuuuu
cant believe its already over
in january, it seemed we had months and months to fill up with travels and boring days in LLN
bleehhhhhh
love you much
xoxoxo
hey abhishek, sure, i'll write up a post about LLN, just give me a couple of days to collect my thoughts. (:
ReplyDelete